Back to School Lunch Box Ideas
Have for dinner and then wrap the rest for the lunch box!
- Olive oil spray
- 200g lean beef strips
- 4 wholemeal flat bread (such as Missionfood Wraps)
- 2 cups shredded iceberg lettuce
- 2 Roma tomatoes, sliced
- 1 red capsicum, seeded, thinly sliced
- 1 carrot, peeled, coarsely grated
- 1 tablespoon sweet chili sauce
- Step 1 Lightly spray a large non-stick frying pan with oil spray. Place over high heat. Add one-third of the beef and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until browned and cooked through. Transfer to a bowl. Repeat in 2 more batches with remaining beef.
- Step 2 Place the wraps on a clean work surface. Top with chilled beef, lettuce, tomato, capsicum, carrot and drizzle with sweet chilli sauce. Wrap to enclose filling.
Recipe Courtesy of www.taste.com.au