Christmas Kids Crafts
Get in the Christmas spirit with these easy crafts for kids!
Cute Christmas Stocking
- Cut a sock shape out of two pieces of felt.
- Staple the edges together a half inch from the sides, leaving the top open.
- Glue rickrack over the staples to cover them.
- Add a felt loop to the top corner of the stocking for hanging. Decorate with felt and buttons.
A Wee Christmas Tree
- Cut five 18 x 24-inch triangles from cardboard.
- Score the center of each triangle to make it easier to bend.
- Fold each triangle in half and glue together.
- Use clothespins to keep the pieces together.
- Paint the tree white.
- Roll corrugated paper around a cardboard tube to make the tree base.
- Cut a star from felt.
- Add a wire to the bottom of the star to attach to the tree.
- Cut two yards of string.
- Every few inches, place a sticker on the string and then press another sticker back to back.
- String around the tree. Fa-la-la-felt Skirt
- Trim the edges of a two by two-foot piece of felt to make a circle.
- Glue rickrack to outer edge of the circle.
- Decorate with felt circles.
- Place under mini-tree. Stringy Snowmen
- Cut snowman shapes out of felt.
- Decorate each snowman with a felt top hat.
- Punch a hole on each side of the snowman.
- String with baker’s twine.